VOX Amplification ~ Keyboard
The legendary sound of VOX Amplification begins with Dick Denney, a young amplifier designer who began working for England's JMI Corporation in 1957. Dick, a guitarist himself, had his finger on the pulse of the rapidly evolving world of the electric guitar in the late 1950's and worked tirelessly with the JMI staff to design an amplifier that could offer the volume and sustain that guitarists of the time were craving. The result of their work was introduced to the world in January of 1958. This amplifier, dubbed the AC1/15, marked the very first appearance of the VOX name on a guitar amplifier and thus began an institution that has thrived for nearly 60 years. Later shortened to the AC15, this amplifier quickly became the choice of London's top guitarists, including Vic Flick who used an AC15 on his iconic recording of the "James Bond Theme".
VOX Continental Keyboard
VOX Continental Keyboard
The original VOX Continental, a transistor organ that appeared in the 1960s, is a timeless classic beloved by top players as a practical keyboard with a home on any live stage. Now, a completely new keyboard that carries this concept into the present day has been again released by the VOX brand
The VOX Continental uses a simple and intuitive interface that allows quick accessibility of every function. The high-quality sound engine section is centered on organ, electric piano, and acoustic piano, and provides a wealth of stage-ready sounds. In addition, the Continental features a powerful effects section to enhance these sounds, and even analog valve drive powered by Nutube, the cutting-edge vacuum tube. It's an instrument that perfectly fits your live performance requirements for a variety of styles including rock, pop, jazz, and more.
The air of tradition that emanates from VOX organs, together with the innovation of decades of research, down to the illuminated VOX logo shows the new VOX Continental is a fusion of both, redefining the existence of the modern stage keyboard.
- Intuitive user interface that emphasizes playability on stage
- ORGAN part that meticulously models three vintage organs
- High-quality E.PIANO part with attention paid to every detail
- Rich PIANO part powered by high-capacity samples
- KEY/LAYER part with a wide range of variations
- Intuitive and powerful effects that are optimized for live use
- Touch sensor that can control a variety of parameters
- Nine-band EQ that allows detailed control of your sound
- Real valve drive sound powered by Nutube, the new vacuum tube
- Newly developed waterfall keyboard provides excellent playability
- Dynamics knob lets you freely customize the playing feel of the keyboard
- Scene memories let you instantly switch between settings
- Lightweight and compact body is built of sturdy sheet metal and aluminum
- Carries on the scarlet color that's traditional for VOX organs
- V861 volume/expression pedal and ST-Continental keyboard stand are included
VX 50KB Keyboard Amp
The compact and lightweight VX series is joined by a new 50W model, specialized for keyboard and featuring Nutube, the new vacuum tube. With a coaxial speaker that outputs clear sound even to the high-frequency range, and a bass reflex structure that reproduces rich low-frequency sound with ample power, this amp delivers high-quality sound from a compact and lightweight unit. The three-channel design provides an independent volume control for each channel, and CH3 also supports mic input. This amp can also function as a simple and easily transportable PA system. A full complement of input/output jacks is also provided, including an AUX IN jack, headphone jack, and a LINE OUT jack for connection to a PA system. This amp is also ideal for on-stage use as a monitor amp.
- High 50W of output power from a revolutionary, lightweight, and compact unit.
- The warm vacuum tube sound of Nutube.
- Coaxial speaker delivers clear output extending to the high-frequency range.
- Bass reflex structure ensures ample output and rich low-frequency reproduction.
- Three-channel design, with independent volume controls.
- Three-band master EQ for flexibly controlling the sound.
- CH3 input can be switched between LINE/MIC, and provides a PHASE switch.
- A rich selection of input/output jacks includes AUX in, PHONES out, and LINE out.
Revolutionarily lightweight and compact, with high 50W output
In spite of its high 50W of output power, the lightweight 4.1 kg (9lbs) body and compact design mean that transportation is easy. The one-piece ABS chassis ensures high durability and great sound quality while keeping the weight light.
The warm vacuum tube sound of Nutube
By using Nutube, the new vacuum tube, this amp achieves an output power of 50W while being compact, lightweight, and power-efficient. In addition to enjoying the rich overtones and sonic power of vacuum tubes, you'll also appreciate the clear tone with compression that particularly enhances piano and electric piano sounds.
Coaxial speaker provides clear output extending to the high-frequency range
The coaxial two-way speaker features a powerful eight-inch speaker plus tweeter. From a bountiful low range to clear highs, the output is transparent-sounding while ensuring a sense of volume. Another major advantage is the excellent sense of positioning that you receive from the VX50's coaxial speaker. Even the sparkling highs of a piano or synthesizer will be expressed in every detail.
Bass reflex structure provides ample output power and rich low-frequency reproduction
A proprietary, optimized bass reflex structure is used, with every detail adjusted specifically for the response of keyboard instruments. The chassis uses ABS polymer for its light weight, durability, and excellent acoustic properties. This allows for a 3D design that would be impossible with wooden material and achieves the ideal cabinet resonance. In addition, wood is used for the baffle, achieving the optimal resonance for a keyboard amp. While the chassis is polymer, a distinctive sense of high quality is emanated by the stony-finish exterior and a white/black color scheme based on a keyboard motif.
Three-band master EQ allows flexible sound control
The three-band master EQ with BASS, MIDDLE, and TREBLE controls is common to the three channels. It provides basic and flexible control that you need to shape your sound.
Three-channel design meets the demands of any scene.
A rich array of input/output jacks
This unit's three-channel design meets the needs of any scene: three keyboards, two keyboards and a mic, or a stereo keyboard output plus a mic. It can also act as a simple PA system. In addition to a master volume, independent volume controls are also provided for each channel 1-3. Furthermore, each channel also has a CLIP indicator to prevent distortion caused by excessive volume. CH3 is also equipped with a PHASE switch. When a mic is connected to CH3, this switch can be used to correct phase interference with instruments that are connected to CH1 and CH2 or to reduce low-frequency acoustic feedback. A full complement of input/output jacks are also provided, including an AUX IN jack for connecting your audio player or rhythm machine to enjoy jam sessions, a LINE OUT jack that can be used for connection to a PA system, and a headphone jack that's ideal for practicing at home.
VX50AG Acoustic Guitar AMP
The compact and lightweight VX series of amps is joined by a new 50W model for acoustic guitar, featuring Nutube, the new vacuum tube. With an uncolored, honest, and flat sound, it delivers beautifully rich sound that covers everything from detailed nuances to powerful strokes. Since it also provides a mic jack, it can be easily carried to a live event for a complete single-unit setup. It's also useful for on-stage monitoring. The color scheme features an organic earth color.
- High50W output power from a revolutionarily lightweight and compact unit.
- The warm vacuum tube sound of Nutube.
- Eight-inch coaxial speaker delivers extended high range expression.
- Bass reflex structure ensures rich low-frequency reproduction.
- Two-channel design with INSTRUMENT and MIC channels, each equipped with independent volume controls.
- Independent EQ and high-quality effects allow detailed sound-shaping.
- MIC in provides phantom power, ideal for vocalists.
- PHASE switch minimizes acoustic feedback.
- A rich selection of input/output jacks such as AUX in, PHONES out, and LINE out.
VX50BA Bass AMP
The compact and lightweight VX series of amps is joined by a new 50W model for bass, featuring Nutube, the new vacuum tube. Its distinctive advantages include a VOX original eight-inch speaker, a unique bass reflex structure that ensures ample power and rich low-frequency reproduction, and warm vacuum tube sound. There's also a four-band EQ that allows detailed sound-shaping, a compressor effect that's indispensable for bass, and an overdrive effect that provides everything from subtle grit to high gain overdrive. Also provided are a full complement of input/output jacks, including an AUX IN jack, headphone jack, and a DIRECT OUT jack for direct connection to your PA system. Aesthetically, the VX50 BA sports a red color scheme, a traditional VOX vertical logo, and a metal grille for a distinct and edgy look.
- High 50W output power from a revolutionarily lightweight and compact unit.
- The warm vacuum tube sound of Nutube.
- VOX original eight-inch speaker delivers rich low-frequency sound.
- Bass reflex structure provides rich low-frequency reproduction with ample output.
- Four-band EQ allows detailed sound shaping for the bassist.
- Compressor lets you enjoy tight-sounding performance.
- Punchy overdrive.
- A rich selection of input/output jacks such as AUX IN, PHONES out, and DIRECT out.
The eye-catching looks of these 10-watt combos are also classic VOX and include basket-weave, leather-look, our distinctive diamond grille cloth and, of course, chicken head knobs! Small but all-important details such as the white piping have also been faithfully reproduced, perfectly recapturing the legendary look of VOX. The all-analog, solid-state design is responsive and chimey, just like a VOX should be.
Pathfinder 10 Specification
Output: 10-Watts RMS
Speakers: Vox Bulldog x 1 (6.5", 8 ohm)
Controls: Gain, Treble, Bass, Volume, Clean/Overdrive Switch, Power On/Off
Input: Input Jack
Outputs: Headphone/Line Out Jack
Dimensions: 380mm(w) x 260mm(h) x 170mm(d) / 14.96"(w) x 10.24"(h) x 6.69"(d)
Red *Limited Edition
- Limited Edition Classic Red color scheme
*Specifications and features are subject to change without notice.