D'Addario's lightest gauge of acoustic strings, EJ10s are ideal for beginners or players who prefer for sale in Melbourne, VIC
D'Addario's lightest gauge of acoustic strings, EJ10s are ideal for beginners or players who prefer a softer tone and easy bending.
80/20 Bronze, commonly referred to as brass, is the original acoustic string alloy selected by John D'Addario Sr. and John D'Angelico in the 1930s. 80/20 Bronze strings are popular for recording due to their crisp, deep and projecting tone and appeal to many traditionalists and vintage enthusiasts for their historical significance. All D'Addario acoustic strings are wound on a hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core, resulting in long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- Extra light gauging for playing ease
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .014, Bronze Wound .023, .030, .039, .047
Other items you might also like
Prestige Pianos & Organs has been Australia's home of fine musical instruments since 1973.
Prestige Pianos & Organs stocks a diverse range of leading brand instruments to suit all individual needs and preferences. Our staff focus on helping customers to buy the right instrument at the right price.
Prestige Pianos & Organs is dedicated to providing the right service and advice to its customers. The motivating force behind the business is a love for music and the joy that it brings to people of all ages.